2018 – February 13
February 13th , 2017
Jon Hausken (N), Astrid Helene Sydtveit (N), Kirsten Simonsen (Dk), Greta Edelstam (S), Otala Marjut (Fi), Steinunn Thorsteinsdottir (Ic), Ann Thurin (S) next congress, Kirsten Louise Tryde Macklon (Dk) last congress
Elisabeth Carlsen (DFS), Antti Perheentupa (SFY), Julius Rheinsson (SSRM), Hans Ivar Hanevik (NOFAB)
Kirsten Louise Tryde Macklon
- Secretary of the meeting: Jon
- NFS education course Helsinki November 2017Antti informed the board members about a successful education course in Helsinki. More than 50 participants. Good discussions and very educational. Best meeting so far.
- Video lectures and NFS web pageThe lectures will be launched as videos on our web site
- Status next NFS Congress Gothenburg 2019Ann Thurin and Julius informed about the status for next NFS congress. The board approved the plans and the preliminary budget. It is important that the organizing committee will meet and deal with the industry and previous main sponsors. The previous org committee (NFS 2017) will be helpful with details.
- Economy NFS Nyborg Strand
Kirsten Simonsen informed the board meeting about a pleasant surplus. This is very welcomed because the surplus from our congresses do pay for all activities in our society. Great job and thank you to our Danish friends for a wonderful meeting in Nyborg Strand.
- News from the national societies
Activities from the national societies were presented
- NOFAB and annual payment
Hans Ivar informed about a critical financial situation in NOFAB. He requested a stop in the annual fee to NFS for 2018. The board decided to discuss the request at our physical meeting in Copenhagen 3-4 May
Astrid informed about a healthy economy
- Next meeting
Copenhagen 3-4 May 2018
- Matters arising
GPDR. This is an important and necessary change in how we interact with our patients. Greta will inform the board meeting at our next meeting how they have handled this issue in Sweden.